As we go forward into 2019 we would like to wish a Happy New Year to all our clients, suppliers, friends and followers. Here’s hoping that 2019 will be full of adventure for us all.
2018 has been a busy year for Monkey Mountaineering. We started the year delivering winter skills in the Cairngorms and making the most of the great winter conditions. As the year progressed we have:
- Guided clients on Skye’s formidable Cuillin Ridge as well as on the Lakeland Fells.
- Led on numerous National Three Peaks Challenges and also on the Yorkshire Three Peaks.
- Helped clients achieve their dreams by guiding them to the summit of Kilimanjaro by the Lemosho, Rongai and Machame routes.
- Provided both indoor and outdoor climbing coaching and skills training.
- Delivered Mountain Leader Training and week-long climbing courses to personnel from our Armed Forces.
Looking forward into 2019 we have plenty of great value and challenging trips lined up including treks up Toubkal, the highest mountain in North Africa and Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa and the largest free standing mountain in the world. See our website for details of these great trips.
We also have some exciting new trips on offer including:
- June 2019 the fantastic Artic Circle Trail.
- December 2019 an expedition to Aconcagua, which, in Southern Argentina, is the largest mountain outside of the Himalayas.
There are places available on both of these trip so please spread the word and get in touch if you would like to join us.
We will also be adding the following exciting trips to our portfolio:
- Winter ascents of Toubkal.
- Treks to Everest Base Camp.
Keep your eye on our website and social media for more details or get in touch if you would like to find out more. If you'd like to receive our news, top tips and offers directly to your email in-box then why not subscribe to our mailing list?
If you joined one of our trips in 2018 or enjoyed some private guiding, coaching or skills training with us, thank you for your custom, hopefully we will see you again in 2019. If its skills training or private guiding you are looking for then get in touch to find out how we can help and if you are yet to join one of our trips then what are you waiting for – find your adventure and feel alive in 2019 with Monkey Mountaineering.